Thank you to all of those that submitted abstracts! The reviewing committee is working as quickly as possible and anticipates a May 10 announcement regarding accepted abstracts.
Invitation to Submit Abstracts
The 12th Annual Conference of the Metabolomics Society (Dublin 27th-30th June 2016) welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field. Scientists in academia, government, industry and others working in the field of metabolomics are invited to submit abstracts in the following scientific themes:
- Metabolomics in Nutrition and Food Research
- Metabolomics in health and disease
- Advancing the field
- Environmental, Plant and Model Organisms
Furthermore, we will 2 sessions specifically for PhD students.
We are working towards 22 sessions with oral presentations and dedicated poster sessions.
All abstracts submitted to the conference will go through peer-review and will be selected by the International Organising Committee and the Local Organising Committee. In order to ensure a diverse range of contributions each participant may only submit one abstract as "presenting author" while participants may be listed as co-authors on multiple abstracts.
Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words.
Please do not send supplemental materials (photos, articles, graphs or tables) with your abstract. These will not be seen by the program review committee. The " presenting author” will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract. Please notify your co-authors that the confirmation was received.
Peer-review Procedures and Deadlines
- All abstracts must be received by April 5th at 5pm (Central European Time).
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the conference International Organising Committee and Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Announcements of selected abstracts will be made before the end of April 2016.
- All presenters must register at the conference.
- Complete instructions for oral and poster presentations will be provided upon notification of acceptance.