Oral Presentation Guidelines
Parallel Session and Workshop Guidelines
- Talks are 15 minutes each, consisting of 12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for questions. Presenters are asked to follow the time card cues flashed by the Session Chair. Please be respectful of the event agenda and other presenter’s allotted time.
- If you have presentation slides, a PC laptop will be provided in the meeting room equipped with Mircosoft Office PowerPoint. Your presentation must be compatible with this software. (.pptx or .ppt). You can also show a .pdf document.
- Presentation slides should be in 16:9 format.
- There is a basic wi-fi internet connection in the meeting room, shared with other devices. You should not plan to stream video over the internet for your presentation.
- All presentations must be received the day before your scheduled talk, at the latest.
- Please note, it is not possible to load the presentations in the meeting rooms, they must be brought to the Presentation Table to be loaded centrally the day before your presentation, or submitted via e-mail the day before your presentation. Once we have received your file you will not be able to make changes.
- Presentation Table Hours:
- Monday, 27th June 13:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday, 28th June 08:00 – 09:00
- Tuesday, 28th June 17:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday, 29th June 08:00 – 09:00
- The updated agenda is available here, but please check the website for updates between now and the event.
- Please also review the Metabolomics Society Presenters Policy when preparing for the conference. Details can be found on the conference website.