If you are a member of the Society, please ensure that your membership is current in order to receive the discounted “Member” rate. You should use the same e-mail address on your membership to complete the online conference registration form.
If you register as a Non-Member for the conference, part of your registration cost covers the membership fee to the Society for the rest of the year. After you complete the conference registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail that has a link for you to complete your Metabolomics Society membership. You will receive Society membership benefits through December 31, 2016.
- If you registered for full-access to the conference then your registration includes access to all Workshops and Plenary Sessions as well as all Parallel Sessions.
- This also includes entry into the Conference Dinner on Wednesday evening at Croke Park.
- A box lunch will be provided for you on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Light morning and afternoon coffee breaks will be available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- During the evening events: Monday Welcome Reception, Tuesday Poster Session 1 and Wednesday Poster Session 2 there will be light canapé items and a bar. Join your colleagues for a beverage and discuss the events from the day!