Before you can arrive in Ireland, you may need a visa. Find out more about getting a visa by clicking the blue button below. Whether you need a visa to enter Ireland depends on what country you’re from. All delegates are responsible for securing their own visa if required for your country.
Do not delay, the processing time varies for each type of visa. At a minimum, you are advised to submit your application 8 weeks prior to your anticipated travel date.
Invitation Letters: If you need an invitation letter, please complete the following steps. If you do not follow these steps precisely, or if you submit incomplete information, you will not receive an invitation letter.
- Provide these details, with a corresponding number:
- Full Name
- Name of Organization, Credentials (Job Title), and Organization Address
- Postal Address at Organization (Work)
- Make sure your registration fee for the conference has been paid in full. Requests for invitation letters will not be processed if your registration is unpaid.
- Invitation letters will only be provided for those with accepted abstracts.
- If approved, your letter will be sent via postal mail. We are not able to provide letters via e-mail.